Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Hello everyone - now that I am growed up a bit it's time I took over this blog. I am nine months big and as you can see from this photo I have lots of style - ha ha, style, d'ya get it?














This snow stuff is great, although I keep losing my toys in it and I went for a right wheecher on the ice yesterday - in front of a girl dog too! Dogs laugh you know - doesn't sound like the Peoples laugh but it's definitely laughing - and she did a lot of it.














It's hard work bounding through the snow and I need to refuel with a kip on my favourite chair - although I think it is a lot smaller than it used to be. I was having a great dream on it the other day - I was dreaming I was running and running, chasing birds mostly, and then suddenly I was on the floor and wide awake - fell out of the incredible shrinking chair. It was all quite embarrassing really. If it gets any smaller I might need to rethink the whole 'favourite chair' thing.














Sonny, old pal - If you are reading this I just want to say 'Happy New Year'. It would be great to catch up and go for a good sniff in the woods. Can you also tell your Peoples that my Peoples wish them all a 'Happy New Year'.

No comments: