Sunday, May 17, 2009

Wowzer, .. check out the view from the holiday pad.

















This is Lochcarron from across the loch and up a hill. Totally dogtastic.














And of course there were beaches.
This is one which the Peoples say is in the Skye, not sure if I believe them.

I go to a lot of beaches so I am thinking I might write something about best beaches for dogs. This is me just getting my thoughts together.






You know when you go on a holiday you bring something back to remind you of the good time you just had. Well I brought this little fellow back.


The peoples say he is as cute as I am handsome and I totally agree. It's my job to teach him everything he needs to know before I go back home. I think I might have my work cut out for me. I found him behind the washy machine this morning!

No comments: